Monday, September 1, 2008

256 Days To Go...

It seems like I have all the time in the world, but I know by many bridal planning strategies I'm hopelessly behind... I have a million ideas, but I'm stuck holding off on most of them until something else happens. I can't finalize my guest list or figure out catering until I've settled on a venue, I can't sew the bridesmaid dresses until January because I don't want to have to do more than one alteration (a couple weeks before the big day), and I can't choose a photographer until I've finalized my budget, which will have to wait until the Boy gets his new job (whatever it may be... he is currently hunting). I'm so lucky to have an amazing partner-in-crime in my only brother's fiance, Katie, who will talk wedding to me for hours without frustration or complaint. At the same time, I think this blog will help me organize my thoughts, plans, and all the amazing resources I've found online. I'll try to keep it interesting, and if I can inspire or entertain even one person, than I'll consider this blog worthwhile. Thanks for checking it out, I'll update often.

No comments: